I love houses. I love the idea of ‘home’, and I’m fascinated by the different ways that we live in our very individual homes.
I’m an expert in preparing houses for sale, so they sell quickly and for the best price. My current record is fabulously styled house up on Rightmove to full asking price offer accepted in just 2 days!
I offer home staging and styling services to people selling houses in the East Midlands (including Speed Staging!) and I’m writing a series of books to help those outside my immediate area. I’m calling them #AnnaInABook!
See my Staging page for more information
I also manage house refurbishment projects, typically for landlords looking to spruce up tired houses and get top rent for them, fast.
See my Refurbishments page for more information.
I’ve appeared in three episodes of top US TV show ‘House Hunters International’, so I’ve got my sights set on becoming the next Kirstie Allsopp! Well actually I’d prefer to be Sarah Beeny; I’m much better with a sledge hammer than I am with a sewing needle… See the Media page for details of the episodes I have featured in.
Please see my LinkedIn profile for recommendations from previous colleagues, and my Testimonials page for some of my success stories. The Portfolio page shows you some lovely before and after photos from successful completed projects.
I have a range of experience across the property industry – so far I have:
- bought both freehold and leasehold properties
- refurbished and sold residential property for profit
- managed numerous full refurbishment projects for other people
- rented commercial premises
- set up a company to buy and manage a freehold
- successfully set myself up as a landlady, with a modest self-managed portfolio of investment property
- helped dozens of home owners successfully achieve their property goals
I am based in Nottingham, but am open to working throughout the East Midlands.
Please visit my ‘Who Am I?’ blog post to find out more!