It often seems like searching for a needle in a haystack when you’re looking for your ideal home, or for a sound investment property. It can takes hours to trawl through the results given by a Rightmove search, and you can easily get overwhelmed or lose enthusiasm after the first 3 or 4 evenings tied to the computer when you’d rather be using your hard earned free time for something more enjoyable.
I can make this whole process so much easier for you by identifying and understanding your property needs and wants, then narrowing down the hundreds of potential candidates into a shortlist of properties that match those requirements. I’m interested in finding out all about the sort of lifestyle you want to achieve, and then finding the property that will enable that. I can then leave the shortlist with you, or I can work with you throughout the rest of the process until we get an offer accepted on your chosen property.
- Detailed requirements gathering – first session free
- Online search to provide an initial shortlist of suitable options
- Proxy viewing to create a refined shortlist of more likely options
- Accompanied viewings
- Area research (for example I can focus on schools, particular amenities, services or area characteristics required)
- First-time buyer assistance available – help with understanding the entire process, explaining the related professions, assisted viewings and phone support etc.
Happy clients talk about their experiences working with me on the Testimonials page.